Injextru Plastics has an extended machine range of 45 extrusion and co-extrusion lines.
As a specialist of custom made profiles this diversity is a must for Injextru Plastics in order to offer a solution for any enquiry.
Our machine range is equipped in such a way that we can extrude all thermoplastic materials:
PVC, PMMA, PC, ABS, ASA, PS, PP, HDPE, LDPE, PPO, TPE,...
We also have the possibility to extrude WPC (Wood Plastic Composite)
Our production is running in 3 shifts, 5 days a week and around the clock.
Our extrusion lines are equipped with peripheral appliances allowing us to fulfil on-line operations such as:
- co- and tri- extrusion: profiles made of different raw materials
- printing: profiles with customer's logo or production date for traceability
- coating of profiles with decorative film, tape, hook and loop fasteners or protective film for scratch sensitive profiles
- punching and/or milling in programmable patterns
- leather skin structure
- sawing under an angle of 45°
Next to above mentioned on-line operations Injextru Plastics has a finishing department for operations that are not possible while extruding:
- removing sawing burrs
- anti-static dipping of profiles
- high precision length cutting
- special punching patterns
- welding of profiles